The preparation course is held as face-to-face class.
- General information can be found on our homepage http://www.dkfa.de/
- For any further questions please contact email@example.com
Intensive Course incl. project work 1 month
- Course duration: March 7th - 30th, 2022
September 5th - 28th, 2022
- Teaching Units: 90 (Mo-Fr 09:00-12:30 or 14:00-17:30,
in addition 1 teaching unit project work
- Number of students: approx. 25 students
- ECTS: 6 credits
- Course Fee: 449 euros
ERASMUS and LMUexchange students from the LMU receive a one time discount of 50,00 €.
Target group: Students of all disciplines who want to improve their general and academic language skills.
- Oral and written communication in daily and academic life
- Listening comprehension
- Reading comprehension
- Grammatical stuctures
- Regional studies and orientation in Munich
- Presentation techniques
Option Project work: Within the project work we encourage further oral and written competences. Cultural and cross-cultural topics and the development and training of presentational techniques are included.
Group allocation: Depending on the individual level of knowledge all students are allocated to one of our regular courses on the levels A1 to C1. Therefore students can study in classes which are heterogeneous in their cultural mixture but homogeneous in relation to their language skills. Allocation is done either by an already existing certificate equivalent to CEFR or based on the results of our online placement test.
Exams: The individual performance is certified with the help of a written examination. Furthermore you can also regularly take the C1 exams DSH and TestDaF with us, as well as telc B1 and telc B2.